Subject: [DKIM katki]High level delegation study visit to Estonia, May 2025
From: "Aleksandra Stojkova" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Cc: "Embassy of the Republic of North Macedonia in Talin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2025 11:50:57 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

HOIATUS! See e-kiri võib olla liba-, õngitsus- või pahaloomuline, kuna on
saadetud asutusest, kus meiliserver on vigaselt seadistatud.
Rohkem infot: KKK | teenusveeb <https://teenused.rit.ee/et/kkk>  -> E-post
ja kalender.

Dear colleagues,

I am writing to inform you that a high level delegation from the Republic
of North Macedonia will visit Estonia on a study tour with a purpose to
gain insights into Estonia’s advanced systems for monitoring and reporting
the implementation of its National Development Strategy (NDS). In
attachment I am enclosing the concept of the study tour for the main
objectives and topics of discussion of our delegation visit.

The delegation will be headed by the General Secretary of the Government
of the Republic of North Macedonia, Mr. Igor Janushev, with the members:
the Minister of Local Self-Government, Mr. Zlatko Perinski and the
Minister of Digitalization, Mr. Stefan Andonovski (speaker at the
e-Governance Conference “From Bytes to Benefits”), accompanied by Ms.
Marija Karaeva, UNDP country project manager and Ms. Viktoria
Mlynarcikova, UNDP Regional Project Manager. The study visit is organized
by the UNDP Country Office in Skopje.

The delegation will arrive in Talin on the 28th of May and depart on 1st
June 2025, and would like to have meeting with Ms. Liisa-Ly Pakosta,
Minister of Justice and Digital Affairs on 29 or 30 May in accordance to
Minister Pakosta agenda and in a mutually accepted time frame.

The delegation also expressed interest in having meeting with the
following Estonian officials:

Mr. Keit Kasemets, Secretary of State, Government Office,

Mr. Hendrik Johannes Terras, Minister of Regional Affairs and Agriculture
of Estonia,

Mr. Klen Jäärats, Executive Director, ESTDEV (Estonian Centre for
International Development Cooperation).

I would also like to inform you that the Embassy the Republic of North
Macedonia has notified the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding the visit
of the delegation and the requested meetings.

The Embassy would appreciate notification if the Minister of Justice and
Digital Affairs, Ms. Pakosta will be available for a meeting with the
delegation on 29 or 30 May at your earliest convenience.

The Embassy expresses hope and expectation in deepening the bilateral
relations between our countries and remain open to cooperation with the
Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs of Estonia.

Our best regards,

Aleksandra

Ms. Aleksandra Stojkova

First Secretary/ Charge d’Affairs a.i.

Embassy of the Republic of North Macedonia,

Tallinn, Republic of Estonia

Harju 6, 10130

Tel.+372 699 6002

Mob. +372 5609 6709

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]